Technical Sales Engineer
87 total views, 2 todayTotal Applicants: 0 June 7, 2018 Login and Apply
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Sales Executive, HepcoMotion – India (West & South)
HepcoMotion is a world-leading manufacturer of linear motion systems and automation components. It has been leading the development of V Guide technology since 1969, and continues to develop creative linear products that offers new solutions to design engineers, is looking for a full-time Field Sales Executive to represent its line of advanced linear solutions for the industry.
In this entry level position, your primary responsibility will be to develop new customers & to work on projects for there closure.
We are looking for someone who has a high mechanical aptitude with an interest in technology. You should enjoy building customer relationships. This person will be involved in all phases of sales from application engineering to testing and installation.
In this role, there will be opportunities of growing in very quick time to regional & national level positions.
1) Application engineering and product design assistance for new and existing customers (technical training will be provided).
2) You should demonstrate keen organizational, interpersonal, communication, market research, cold-calling, sales and closing skills.
3) Customer visits will be 5-6 days of local/ Outstation travel per week.
1) Self-motivated professional who wants to be part of a fast paced, growing organization.
2) Engineering Graduate with Basic knowledge of computers is required.
3) Aggressive and competitive nature to drive sales growth
4) 1-3 years of experience in field sales.
5) Good communication skills & technical understanding of the application requirement.
1) Initial 1-2 weeks of product training program (depending on experience) at our Corporate Headquarters in Delhi. Additional advanced training in UK, London after confirmation and meeting some basic criterion (on management’s discretion).
2) Dedicated inside sales and customer service support for assistance.
3) Competitive base salary with annual growth incentives.
4) Fuel charges paid as per company policy.
5) Outstation travel allowance paid for transportation, hotel stay & food.
Salary: Based on calibre