Opening For Store Manager At Coimbatore Airport
52 total views, 1 todayTotal Applicants: 0 November 11, 2017 Login and Apply
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Candidate with 3 to 5 years of experience in Retail Industry. Hands on in both sales & Operations. Responsible for P & L of the store. Ability to drive sales and achieve targeted revenue. Confident with pleasant personality. Manage a team of Sales Officers & Asst. Store Managers. Must have valid Passport issued within last 5 years. (Location: Bhubaneshwar & Coimbatore)
Profit Centre Management
1) Monitor the sales figures against forecasts, analyze and interpret trends and capitalize on data to maximize sales and profit.
2) Establish key relationships with existing corporate clients/Partner Airlines/Agencies etc. to ensure maximum exposure to increase revenue.
3) Manage and control all aspects of stock management, ensure adherence to procedures and guide the team towards achieving targeted stock levels and minimizing stock loss
4) Contribution to sales targets and implement cost control measures to achieve set targets
Oversee the implementation of customer service standards in the base/stores and ensure customer satisfaction and efficient handling of complaints
Product & Brand Development
Merchandise goods prominently on shelves as per retail industry standards and ensure a good visual display to enhance the appeal
MIS & Reporting
Timely dissemination of MIS/Reports/Executive Summary to the stakeholders
Ensure staff adherence to policies for Uniform, Grooming, Attendance& Discipline etc.
Ensure proper function of Electronic Equipments (e.g. EDC),Company Assets, Fabrication etc
Ensure proper training, development and motivation of staff at the Base.Coach and mentor Sales Executives/Asst. Store Managersso that they are encouraged to maximize their capability and thus contribute to growth of the organization.
1) Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
2) Knowledge and skill to prepare and analyze reports (both in MS. Excel and other software)
3) Experience of managing a team of 5 to 15 employees (both at officer level and Asst. Mgr./Team leader level)
4) Excellent convincing and customer handling skills
Salary:INR 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Retail Store Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Retail Sales counter sales retail operations showroom sales store sales
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
AVA Merchandising Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
AVA Merchandising Solutions (P) Ltd is a one stop destination for travel retail solutions. It is not only the most popular travel retailer in the sub-continent but also the market leader with 30 retail outlets across India. More than 300 employees of AVA deals with almost 2,75,000 customers every day.
Travel Retail Outlet at 30 Airports across India
Online shopping portal www.dealsbyava.com where customers get exclusive offers on a special range of products.
Customer Loyalty Program – Happy Flier
Munch With AVA (F & B) Outlet at Metro Stations in Delhi
‘TRAVA’ App – An App. which provides digital concierge services to travellers
Recruiter Name:Mnajesh Rajput
Contact Company:AVA Merchandising Solutions Pvt Ltd