Territory Sales Manager
336 total views, 1 todayTotal Applicants: 0 October 22, 2015 Login and Apply
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Increasing DSL (broadband, landline, wireline) sales to both B2B and B2C consumers in the assigned territory, through regular sharing of product knowledge and visiting customers for demos.
2. Meeting assigned gross targets through efficient management of different channels such as Airtel Enterprise Outlets, Airtel Relationship Centres, and Direct Sales Associates
3. Controlling and minimizing the churn for new business (0-4 months old)
4. Ensuring compliance to TRAI norms managing subscriber enrolment, documentation, etc.
5. Ensuring overall increase in the revenue of the organization
6. Providing the necessary support and training to different channels and sales executives (Feet on the Street)
Major Challenges :
1. Ensuring the presence of sufficient manpower with the right set of skills
2. Ensuring compliance to TRAI norms and regulations
3. Controlling AV / CV barring
4. Reducing no. of net reductions across different sources AV/CV barring, Subscriber Enrolment Forms, Zero Usage Customers, etc.
Salary: INR Best in an indsutry
Industry: Telecom/ISP /
Functional Area: Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Role: Sales Executive / Officer
Channel Sales Management Direct Sales B2B B2C New Business channel sales
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
1. Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
2. Networking and inter-personal skills
3. Consulting, Facilitation and Selling skills
4. Teamwork and collaboration
5. Results orientation
Bharti Airtel Limited
About Bharti Airtel
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015.